I mostly say: “it’s very complicated to explain.”
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Experience Design
- Experience design describes the design of all elements of a product, processes, services, events, and environments. It coordinates these elements, and makes it possible through the interaction the best possible user experience.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Product Design
- Product design maintains the goal to improve the functional, interactive, and formal/aesthetic qualities of industrial product producers.
motivation for designing
It’s often a pleasure to design – I like to affect the quality of our daily surrounding and the way we interact with it.
learned to design
Perhaps while playing as a child? Later on perhaps with the question how to furnish my room. Finally with the learnings in my jobs – until today.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1 1
Thinking, sketching, discussing, looking around.
Everybody with whom I cooperated during the time i started to design; friends, teachers, design teams and coop-partners, architects – there were many.
Full of ideas.
I don’t have a dream client.
relationship with client
It should be a partnership!
getting along with salary
I cope well.
Both designer and client should respect each other.