I’m working as a graphic designer. Mostly in the fields of branding/corporate design, editorial and a super-little bit of advertising.
- Brand Strategy
- Through branding and brand strategy, products have the potential to not only increase in their performance and function, but to also enhance the worth which differentiates them from other products in complex markets. The goal is to attain the long term orientation, trust and identification of customers.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Illustration could be identified as “writing with the help of images”. Illustrations develop through brainstorming, creative problem solving and a precise and evident visual implementation, which is diversely applicable and can be portrayed through various mediums.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
To create a balance of idea, function and aesthetics.
learned to design
I studied Information Design at University of Applied Sciences Graz.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1 1
Only with pen and paper.
People I talk to, stuff I see in real world, stuff i see on the internet.
Fluctuates between super clean and super dirty – depends on the amount of work and if there’s gonna be some client appointment at our office.
Open minded, restless, passionate, free, persistent.
Curious, fearless, pleasant, passionate, wealthy ;-)
relationship with client
Depends on the client: from super formal to close friendship.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
What i like: Know what they want. Explore new ways. Fearless. Learn from them. Having fun in creating something new together. What i dislike: The opposites of my likes.