I’m a graphic designer.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
motivation for designing
I don’t have an ultimate goal of any kind. When I’m working with musicians or film makers or anybody else, I’m trying to give their work and extra layer that brings stuff to an even better level.
learned to design
On my own with my cousins. I learned a lot when I first worked in an agency, though, which gave me the possibility and responsibility to do good things from the get go.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1
doing my taxes, keeping the office together
When I work with musicians I listen to their music, when I design stuff for motion pictures I watch the film. Everything I do is deeply influenced by the product itself, my work comes from that and then it is very easy.
Pretty things. All kinds of things actually. I really like the way Sagmeister works.
I work in a beautiful office with other people who are either graphic designers as well or work as programmers. I have all kinds of things lying around, colours, bills, coffee, etc.
Understanding and still firm.
Trusting, appreciative of your work.
relationship with client
We often grow together and become friends. The clue is to understand their work and target audience and enhance that with your work.
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
I like it when they know you’re the person, who can make their stuff even better. I dislike the fact that sometimes they don’t understand why work costs something.