Respond to needs, aim to resolve problems and make things function.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Brand Strategy
- Through branding and brand strategy, products have the potential to not only increase in their performance and function, but to also enhance the worth which differentiates them from other products in complex markets. The goal is to attain the long term orientation, trust and identification of customers.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Broadcast Graphics
- Broadcast design includes all visual design elements for programs “on air”, such as television episodes. It stages the brand and serves as a strengthening of the brand identity.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Experience Design
- Experience design describes the design of all elements of a product, processes, services, events, and environments. It coordinates these elements, and makes it possible through the interaction the best possible user experience.
- Illustration could be identified as “writing with the help of images”. Illustrations develop through brainstorming, creative problem solving and a precise and evident visual implementation, which is diversely applicable and can be portrayed through various mediums.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Interaction Design
- Interaction design addresses the conception and design of systems. The primary goal is to facilitate smooth and efficient use, which is achieved through the navigation of content, the restructure of information and the manipulation of individual audio and visual elements.
- Interface Design
- An interface designer engages with the conception and design of user interfaces of technology. The goal is to intermediate complex information as well as to achieve user friendliness.
- Motion Graphics
- Motion graphics, or animation, is an audio/visual design, through which images in movement are applied. They are used in the visualization of developments, computer games, web design, by films or in television.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
- Product Design
- Product design maintains the goal to improve the functional, interactive, and formal/aesthetic qualities of industrial product producers.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
- Web Development
- Web development is the implementation and programming of web design.
motivation for designing
Designing to transcend design. My goal is to make art.
learned to design
Fathers design company, home, school, college, work experience. – I discovered that design was a way of living a curious life. Chores, hobbies, work etc. all fell into one wider practice connected by ideas and the pleasure of making.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
I never start
I never stop
1 1 1 1 1
eating, cooking, cleaning, fixing, exercising
Read, run, cook, talk, walk, laugh, share, make, remake, publish, change, talk.
The incongruousness of daily life.
Workshop, DIY enthusiast, library, store room.
Honest, bold, happy, healthy, free.
Honest, bold, happy, healthy, free.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
I cope very well.