I’m a graphic designer. And what do you do as a graphic designer? – Then, I try and explain my work in an abstract way, try to explain the word visual communication and its meaning. But, usually I end up giving examples of what things I design.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
I don’t really know.
learned to design
By learning to have a critical eye on my work. I studied in Schwäbisch Gmünd and at Hochschule für Gestaltung und Kunst, Basel.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 g
blogs, google, books, talking to people
By trying, by discussing, by putting inspiration up on the wall.
It mostly derives from the content. I try to find a way to express the project’s content in visual ways.
Lots of light.
Just two words: obsessive and persistent.
Someone who accepts my expertise and my experience as a graphic designer but finds the right words to correct me when I’m barking up the wrong tree.
relationship with client
Depends very much on the client.
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
When they are not able to stick to what was decided in meetings and constantly change their opinions.