I am a self-employed graphic designer.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
Design is a job. And its a better job than others like delivering the newspaper, or getting up at three a clock in the morning to make bread.
learned to design
I don’t think that “learning design” is a process that you can complete. I am still learning to design. But the basic understanding of graphic design i made during my studies in Dortmund.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
“I do not want art for a few, any more than education for a few, or freedom for a few.”
working at night per month
internet surfing, mostly on design blogs
1 1 1
discussing and breaks
Talk about it, fail and error, talk about it.
That’s really hard to tell. I think the most influence on my work has the lively exchange with my associate Jonas. We talk about the job and than the ideas start to happen.
We work in a shared office space with five people at all.
Open minded, curious, critical, courageous.
Intelligent, well versed in culture, open minded and of course super-rich ;)
relationship with client
This couldn’t hardly be more different: There are clients you have a beer with and clients where the relationship is very professional and rather reserved.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
I like questions and the willingness to create something good. And i dislike clients with a know-it-all attitude.