I create printed objects.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Experience Design
- Experience design describes the design of all elements of a product, processes, services, events, and environments. It coordinates these elements, and makes it possible through the interaction the best possible user experience.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
motivation for designing
To put intelligence in forms.
learned to design
I studied at the Ecole des arts décoratifs in Strasbourg, France.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1
1 1 I
Dreaming. writing ideas away from the computer.
Bruno Munari, Pierre di Sciullo, Enzo Mari, Paul Cox.
Comfortable and simple.
Open minded, modest, clever, joyful, working exactly.
Honest, cultured, nice, fearless, intelligent.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
I like audaciousness. I dislike wavering.