I’m in the first months of running my own business.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Brand Strategy
- Through branding and brand strategy, products have the potential to not only increase in their performance and function, but to also enhance the worth which differentiates them from other products in complex markets. The goal is to attain the long term orientation, trust and identification of customers.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
motivation for designing
I try to eliminate noise in communication, to connect people to relevant things.
learned to design
Reading books, seeing references, watching lectures, going to the university, trying, trying, trying.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
I used to work at design offices, but now I’m trying to run my own business to make things the way I think it’s good for the clients, the design community and my quality of life.
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1 1 1
reading stuff related to design, business and so on
Deeply understanding the problem, making a lot of research, writing down some first ideas, relaxing, looking at the first ideas and evolving them, show to trustful friends, changing again.
Ian MacKaye, Stefan Sagmeister, André Stolarski.
Just the essential tools like pens, markers, paper, notebooks and computer.
Great thinker and great doer.
Open minded and respectful.
relationship with client
Almost every time it’s a deep relationship, and sometimes we become friends.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
I like when they respect the fact that they are experts in their businesses and I’m expert in design.