I manipulate people’s perception and get paid for it.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
to motivate, to document, to provoke, to do something entirely irrelevant that makes the world neither better or worse.
learned to design
St. Martins College of Art and Royal College of Art in London.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1 1 1
Intuitively and spontaneous.
Concrete Poetry, Religion, History, London.
Tidy but not too clean.
Passionate, confrontational, precise, idealistic, committed.
Nice with loads of money.
relationship with client
I hate them and they hate me.
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
Dislike: Know everything better, send hundreds of e-mails instead of one clear summary, pay late, treat you as some technical Mac operator guy, are boring, dull and unimaginative. Like: the opposite of dislikes.