Visual communication – Finding comprehensible and consequent solutions for complex issues. Giving a company a face which fits with their potency.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Brand Strategy
- Through branding and brand strategy, products have the potential to not only increase in their performance and function, but to also enhance the worth which differentiates them from other products in complex markets. The goal is to attain the long term orientation, trust and identification of customers.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
motivation for designing
Thinking ‘outside of the box’ and work cooperatively in interdisciplinary teams. Design offers me the possibility to follow a process from analyzing the case, being creative on developing ideas and finalize carefully the project. Each case is different and needs new approaches – this challenge is my motivation.
learned to design
Going trough the world with open eyes and: Basel School of Design (CH), University of Applied Sciences Schwäbisch Gmünd (D).
year since working as
working at night per month
A couple of times per month.
actually +/– 20:00
1 1 1 j
1 1 j
having meetings, other (technical support, archive, consumable supplies), procrastinate
Analysing, research, scribbling on paper, digital scribbles, presentation and further improvement.
Everything influences my design solutions – not a particular person or thing. Cooperation with good partners. The pressure of time.
Sometimes a bit chaotic.
Open minded, self-reflexive, thick-skinned, talented, consistent.
Contracting body, project partner and decision maker in one with enough time for project growth.
relationship with client
Good some become even friends.
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
The one who doesn't show some backbone.