I draw letters.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
motivation for designing
In order to break new ground and provide me challenges.
learned to design
University of Applied Science, Dortmund.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1
Analysis of the needs of the customer.
Open minded, curious, stylish, active, committed.
Interested, dedicated, open minded, critical, professionally.
relationship with client
Amicable, collegial, professionally.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
I dislike destructive criticism based on ignorance.