Design, illustration, art direction, moving image.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Brand Strategy
- Through branding and brand strategy, products have the potential to not only increase in their performance and function, but to also enhance the worth which differentiates them from other products in complex markets. The goal is to attain the long term orientation, trust and identification of customers.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Broadcast Graphics
- Broadcast design includes all visual design elements for programs “on air”, such as television episodes. It stages the brand and serves as a strengthening of the brand identity.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Illustration could be identified as “writing with the help of images”. Illustrations develop through brainstorming, creative problem solving and a precise and evident visual implementation, which is diversely applicable and can be portrayed through various mediums.
- Motion Graphics
- Motion graphics, or animation, is an audio/visual design, through which images in movement are applied. They are used in the visualization of developments, computer games, web design, by films or in television.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
Making music look good.
learned to design
Camberwell College of Art and self taught.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
A couple of times per month.
1 1 1
1 1 1
I don’t know.
In my head.
Nothing in particular.
A mix of messy and tidy.
Patient, Confident, Experimental, Experienced, Nice.
Open minded, Progressive, Confident, Clear, Brave.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
I cope well.
Don’t understand the time it takes to complete tasks.