Running. In the attempt to do all things my life offers me. In profession, family, teaching.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
motivation for designing
It’s the work I learned that I like to do. I feel satisfied to create something by myself.
learned to design
I attended the Isia in Urbino, a school – university level – devoted to graphic design. But I stopped one year in between for the civil service and I worked also as intern in the Pierpaolo Vetta’s office, who was my mentor.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Translating visually or typographically the content.
In the beginning was my mentor Pierpaolo Vetta. Nowadays and in the past I’m influenced by the knowledge of the past in art and design.
Small and messy.
The person creating prototypes (something not existing before) solving problems.
Trusting me and collaborating with me. I like to work with a client and not for a client.
relationship with client
Clients are people. Like people are different. Therefore I’ve got different relationships. Sometimes very friendly sometimes only “professional”.
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
I like when they explain the reason why my work doesn’t work. I don’t like when they suggest the solution.