- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
motivation for designing
Design is a narrative that can change how people approach the world.
learned to design
School for Applied Arts in Biel, Switzerland.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
Once a month.
1 1 1
1 1 1 j
Research, analysis, sketches.
Content is King.
Interdisciplinary story-teller, adding value with an innovative approach.
Open for the unexpected, courage to take position, cooperative collaboration.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
Like: dialogue. Dislike: lack of communication.