I am a graphic designer, specialized in printed objects.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
motivation for designing
To find a joy in my work.
learned to design
Apprenticeship in Bressanone, school in Bolzano.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1 j
Through research and observation.
Influences which I collect by observing.
Pleasant, in the attic at home.
Open minded, having a general knowledge, loving details, full of the joys of life, persistent.
I have never thought about that. There is no dream client. Maybe one who challenges and works constructively. No moaner.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
I cope well.
My philosophy: work WITH the client not FOR the client.