We create a relationship between form and content.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Interaction Design
- Interaction design addresses the conception and design of systems. The primary goal is to facilitate smooth and efficient use, which is achieved through the navigation of content, the restructure of information and the manipulation of individual audio and visual elements.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
I love printed matter.
learned to design
HfG Schwäbisch Gmünd, Books, Books and Books.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1
Copy – transform – combine.
Books, people and conversations.
A blank table which is too often chaotic and crowded.
These ones which are at eye level, a partnership of equals.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
I cope very well.
Like: Trust. Dislike: Doubt.