Ruediger Quass von Deyen
We make communication with the help of design.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
I have learnt nothing else.
learned to design
I’m still learning.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1
1 1 j
1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Talk to the client, do serious research, go for a walk, have an idea.
By keeping my eyes wide open and remaining curious.
Still in the process.
Open minded. The client has to know that design is an investment and no expense factor.
relationship with client
This could hardly be more different: there are clients which trust you and there exist clients where the relationship is very professional and rather reserved.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
I like questions and i like the willingness to create something different. And i dislike clients with a know-it-all attitude.