I am working my ass off.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
I love a system – design has it.
learned to design
Institute of Design and Art in Pilsen, Czech Republic; Kunst-Universität in Linz, Austria.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
A couple of times per month.
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Sketch, think, smoke, looking in to the wall, listening to loud music.
Swiss-style, Erik Spiekermann.
Pretty cozy boutique in the center of Prague. I love it.
Honest, straight, hard-worker, open minded, mathematical.
Open minded, good in briefings, inspirational, smart, good person.
relationship with client
Mostly great and personal.
getting along with salary
I cope very well.
I like if they pay me. I dislike if they don’t pay me.