Carrying informations by extraordinary forms.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
- Web Development
- Web development is the implementation and programming of web design.
motivation for designing
The challenge to create something extraordinary by transporting information in its best way.
learned to design
I still learn everywhere.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
1 1 1 1 1
1 1 j
By enjoy doing.
Task, content and surroundings.
Sometimes messy, sometimes clean, and sometimes in between.
Everybody has an own expression.
Good projects with good feelings.
relationship with client
Well and intense.
getting along with salary
I cope well.
I like open critics. I dislike deadlocked visions.