I design – I squeeze my mind to solve your marketing problem.
- Art Direction
- Art Direction is the formulation of guidelines for the development of a specific creative product. The Art Director, as leader of a team comprised of various creative experts, makes decisions to achieve a product’s greatest possible potential.
- Branding and Identity
- Branding and corporate Identity include the sum of all visual representations of a business. The image (corporate design), the verbal expressions, behavior, and manner among both the internal and external public orientate around the business’s values.
- Corporate Design
- Corporate design describes the compilation and definition of visual elements of a brand identity such as logo, typography, color and image concept, business layout and architecture.
- Editorial Design
- Editorial design is the conception and design of journals, newspapers, magazines, brochures, and books and is directly connected with the redactional work.
- Exhibition Design
- Exhibition design (museography, scenography) includes the conception and design of exhibitions. It subordinates the exhibited objects, operates the background and makes their significance and goals for the viewer perceivable.
- Information Design
- Information design includes the intelligent visualization of scientific information through graphic or interactive elements. Complex data would be intermediated to the user through an accessible and useable method.
- Interaction Design
- Interaction design addresses the conception and design of systems. The primary goal is to facilitate smooth and efficient use, which is achieved through the navigation of content, the restructure of information and the manipulation of individual audio and visual elements.
- Print spans the design of all printed objects.
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Design, which next to their advertising and informational function also provides a protective and logistical function.
- Product Design
- Product design maintains the goal to improve the functional, interactive, and formal/aesthetic qualities of industrial product producers.
- Typeface Design
- Typeface design is the design of lettering, to be employed throughout a design.
- Web Design
- Web design is the conception, design, and structure of websites, the navigation, and the user guide. It addresses interface design from information offers and applications in the World Wide Web.
motivation for designing
To make ideas happen.
learned to design
Iversen Institut, Munich.
year since working as
age of first design career thought
working at night per month
A couple of times per month.
talking to people
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 g
Benchmarking, “let it flow”, cross thinking.
Environment and everything around me.
Out of order, mum’s nightmare.
Think about a better world.
Let’s do it together.
relationship with client
getting along with salary
It is difficult to cope.
Indifference and distance.